Outdoor misting fans are a real blessing in hot afternoons. They let you enjoy and calm yourself after a warm tiring day. There are misting fans that cool down the temperature of your areas so these are very useful in wedding or sports events. They can also be put in the backyards of your homes or in patios.
Buying an Outdoor Misting Ceiling Fan can be useful in both dry or mist cooling and let you have a good night sleep!
Here you can find the 5 most amazing and best outdoor misting fans.
Recommended: Outdoor Misting Fan With Tank
1)Lasko 7050 Misto Outdoor Misting Fan
Searching for some best outdoor misting fans for picnics, setting in patios, installation on decks, or even sporting events? Here you go! Lasko 7050 Misto has been reviewed as one of the best misting fans for such things. Moreover, if you are thinking of changing the direction of air or circulation, there is a pivoting head that helps you do it. The angle of the pivot is so wide that you adjust it at any angle you want; up, down, right or left, whatever position. Therefore, people choose this as the compact yet useful outdoor misting fan for picnics and patios, etc.
It has some best features that will make you go get this one for sure. The speed of this fan has three different levels making it the best for outdoor usage. The blower of this misting fan is really powerful as it provides a cooling breeze no matter what the place. Although the frame of this fan is pretty small it works just as superb as other conceptually large industrial blowers.
Adding on to it, these outdoor fans are chosen because up to 25 degrees the air temperature can be reduced. This is happening all because of the 3 misters and its tough and strongly built blower. This fan is portable. On hotter days, you can experience the cooling breeze from this fan through their integration of blower’s fan and the gentle mist water.
Coming to its resistance, it shows its capability of lasting longer than any other misting fan. Be it the weather, dry or rusty, it is resistant towards even UV light. To bear the worst weather, there is no metal part that is exposed and its plastic is also designed in such a way that it can resist any type of weather.
- It consists of cooling misters
- To direct the airflow and circulation, there is a pivoting head
- For outdoor use, there is an in-line GFCI Cord
- The motor is very strong and powerful
- Low profile yet compact
- It is worthy of carrying around for picnics, patios and also decks
- Speed has three levels
- Louvers are automatic
- Resistance towards weather, rust, and UV
- If you want to clean it, you can very easily remove the misting kit
- There comes a whining noise from the mist nozzles
- Useful only where there is access to the water supply system
2)XPower FM-48 Outdoor Misting Fan
Another option for the best misting fan is XPOWER FM -48 because it has multiple applications that can be taken into account. The portability feature of it is one of the best features of this fan. For this particular feature, it can be put in patios, used for wedding events, utilize it when playing outside or even for outdoor restaurants.
Additionally, these outdoor fans is very easy to set up and when you connect it, it reduces the temperature up to 30 degrees. Your hot summer days can be cooled down with a misty breeze. There is a two-in-one function; the induction motor blower has 138 watts which then produces 600 CFM of focused air. This misting fan makes you comfortable with your environment and gives a refreshing feeling.
However, this outdoor fans can also be used indoors without turning on the misting function. It does not utilize much electricity and that be seen through the amps; only 12 amps are used. Focusing on the speed of the fan, it allows you to have three different levels of speed that can be adjusted the way you desire.
Other useful and ideal features are its 7 feet long cord, a handle that makes carrying it around easy and a power outlet or GFCI.
- 3 levels of speed that can be adjusted the way you want
- The power cord is 7 feet long designed with a wrapping on it
- There is a handle to carry it
- Power outlet is GFCI
- 0.3MM nozzles are present
- You have an option of choosing the heavy or light one (it’s sold according to your choice)
- 1/5 HP motor
- Weight is about 10 pounds
- This misting fan is very light in weight and small too
- Motor is very strong and well-built
- It is easy to use
- Cooling action takes place very quickly
- Some people do not find its material resistant enough
- The point of hose attachment might leak
3)Mist America Minicool Outdoor Fan
This is no doubt one of the best outdoor misting fans because of its large coverage. About 100 square feet is covered by this fan to cool through the mist. This is why most people use it in their patios. However, it can be used for other outdoor events such as picnics, weddings or sports, etc.
- It is black in color
- 1 year of warranty
- You can install this fan in less than 15 minutes
- It covers almost 100 square feet for mist cooling
- The interior of your patio can be cooled up to 20 degrees
- It is very expensive, so people do not choose it much
4)NewAir Outdoor Misting Fan
NewAir Outdoor Misting fan is known to be one of the best and ideal one among customers. This is recommended by many people because it has been constructed very well and is designed in a strong manner. It is capable to handle almost all elements of outdoor activities.
Another aspect appreciated by people of these outdoor fans is that the speed of the fan can be adjusted on three different rates further misting around 500 square feet of area. This widespread misting is made possible through the oscillating fan in it. The push-button controls are also found easy and nice to use. The tilting head lets you target the area you want.
Having a look at the budget, many reviewers recommend this because they find is cheap to purchase and don’t feel so heavy on their wallet.
Although, people say that it is very easy to use and set up, especially the hose connection, tightening it properly is a major function. If it’s not tightened accurately, then it might be a huge problem for you. Adding on to this, buyers also appreciate it’s less noisy letting you enjoy and be comfortable on a hot afternoon.
A drawback of this misting fan is that it’s nozzles are not as useful as they should be. Once you have used it, it might not work so good.
- Constructed entirely with steel
- Blades of Fan are made of bronze
- Speed selections can be customized to 3 distinct levels
- You can adjust the height and tilt the position of the fan as you like
- Design is very attractive
- Connected to a standard garden hose which results in lowering the mist
- Weight is very less and the design is slim too
- Fits in any place such as a patio
- An oscillating fan helps in spreading the air throughout evenly
- 500 square feet of coverage
- Mist nozzles are present
- The base of the fan needs fixing properly
- A few fans had an issue with the nozzles as they did not function properly after usage
5)Cool-Off 12 Gallon Island Breeze Oscillating Misting Fan
This misting fan is considered to the ideal misting fan because it does not make much noise and secondly, it is portable. There are sturdy wheels and also a safety break is present. If you want to carry this fan for picnics or any other event, you will not face any problems. Moreover, It can be placed easily in a patio. As a function for at least 12 hours straight, so now you don’t have to worry about being sweaty because of its juice being finished.
The speed at which it works can cover up to 40 feet area without creating any noise. When the weather is calmer, it can cover more than this much area as well. Furthermore, another outstanding function is that this can not only be used as an outdoor misting fan but also for watering plants in humid days.
As far as the budget is concerned, it is pretty affordable.
- Misting fan is portable
- 3 levels of speed
- Designed beautifully
- It is portable
- Does not create any noise
- Highly good performance
- It operates in such a quiet way
- Easily affordable
- Rust-resistant and weather-proof
- It has safety breaks
- Blockage of Water holes